Thank you for your interest in our services!
If you would like to receive a free estimate from us for an upcoming project, please take a moment to fill out the following form below. We will get in touch with you within two business days after receiving your request.
Get a FREE estimate today!
The cost of a survey depends on many factors, most of which cannot be exactly determined until the initial work has started. However, you should receive an estimate before any work has begun.
- Terrain and Accessibility: Vegetation, forests, and uneven terrain would require more work than an open field.
- Time of Year: Weather conditions can affect field visibility. Dense vegetation in summer often restricts the line of sight, while snow in the winter may conceal field evidence.
- Size and Shape: An irregularly shaped land will require more survey points because it has more corners than a square one.
- Field Evidence: Lack of survey evidence (ex. iron monuments, corner stones etc.) will make the survey more difficult.
- Deeds: Having an inaccurate or vague description of your property, or having an unrecorded deed will complicate and delay the survey work.